CWNP Wireless# Certification Series, Exam-Pack: PW0-050
English | WMV | 800x600 | MSS2 25Kbps | WMA2 20Kbps | 189.45 MB
The lessons in the Wireless# Certification Package will teach you the fundamentals of wireless technology, how to deploy a basic wireless network, and how to make it run well. This instruction gives you a strong foundation in wireless networking. Plus, it prepares you to go much deeper into wireless, adding this exciting technology to your IT skillset.Youll learn these things from the Wireless# videos:
+ How does wireless work, and who sets the standards for wireless networking?
+ How do ZigBee, WiMax, Bluetooth, Infrared, and other wireless technologies work? What are the uses and advantages of each?
+ What does it take to set up a small wireless network?
+ How do I allow clients to connect to my wireless network?
+ What do I need to know about security before I set up my wireless network?
+ How can I optimize my wireless network for the best possible performance?
+ What do I do when things arent working?The Wireless# Series contains these videos:
1. Introduction to Wireless#
2. Wi-Fi Organizations
3. Wi-Fi Technology Characteristics
4. Wi-Fi Standards
5. Radio Frequency (RF) Fundamentals - Part 1
6. Radio Frequency (RF) Fundamentals - Part 2
7. Characteristics, Advantages, and Applications of ZigBee Technology
8. Characteristics, Advantages, and Applications of WiMax Technology
9. Characteristics, Advantages, and Applications of Bluetooth Technology
10. Characteristics, Advantages, and Applications of Infrared Technology
11. Wireless Infrastructure Devices
12. Wireless Client Devices
13. Introduction to Wireless Antenna Types
14. Wireless LAN Security Techniques
15. Optimizing Wireless Networks
16. Installing and Configuring Common WLAN Applications (free video!)
17. Troubleshooting WLANs
to get Premium speed